Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Big Soccer Game

The Big Soccer Game

As I get ready for my soccer game soon I could feel my heart beating very fast. As soon as I got there I could see my soccer team waiting for me. As we sprint out to the soccer field we could hear the crowd cheering for us.

After the whistle blows we run to the ball as fast as we can. I kick the ball to my player and he he ball to the next player and we keep doing it till we are near the goal. I could taste sweat dripping down from my face.

As I dribble the ball towards the goal. I could see the goalie looking the other way I was very nervous as I sprint to the goal. I kick the ball as hard as I can and it flies through the air and lands in the goal. “This was the winning goal,’’ I said to myself.

After the game was over the score was 7-4 to us. We all had fun and we were proud of ourselves for playing a great game. As I sprint to my team my coach said I could have the player of the day trophy.  “Nicole you are really using your defence skills,’’ my coach says to me.

They all cheer for me it was a great and exciting game. I couldn’t wait to play again next week at soccer. We will still have lots of fun even when it is raining, muddy or very cold outside. I really like soccer it is my very favorite kind of sport.    



   

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing game Nicole. Keep up the great defence skills.

    ReplyDelete