Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Assembly Item writing

On friday the 21st of March Room 7 did an assembly item in front of the whole school. After the bell rung we all went to get changed into our mufti clothes. Then we went into the hall and got up on the stage I could feel butterflies in my tummy with excitement. First we did three poem read by Poppy, me and Blair. First up was Poppy and I could hear all the details she put in her poem. Next up was me and I felt very proud of myself. Also I could feel my tummy pumping really fast. Next up was Blair and when I looked at him I thought he looked very funny. Also all the little kids were laughing really hard when they looked at Blair reading his poem. It was really hard to speak in front of the whole school but we got through it really well. Then the whole class did the move you body dance just like the teachers did last time and I could smell all the sweat in them when we were dancing. Everyone was very tired when we did the dance but we did just fine. Then the four girls Georgia M, Tianna, Shakala and Paia did a wild wild west dance and I thought they did amazing. Then the whole class did another dance from the brave song and I could taste the nervousness in my mouth when we were dancing. Also I could still feel my tummy pumping really fast. After a few minutes the assembly item was over I could still smell sweat in my t-shirt. Everyone in my class had lots of fun and I thought that we all made a fantastic assembly item so far.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Nicole! It sounds as though you really challenged yourself and had a great time. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Nicole it sounds like you had a nice time and challenged your self.
    Great work Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nicole I like how you said' I have butterflies in my stomach

    ReplyDelete