Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reflections about the production

WALT: record and share our thoughts. Text type: Diary or Journal
Success Criteria
Self assessment
Buddy Assessment
Teacher Assessment
Introduce yourself and your role “Dear Diary...”



Honest thoughts and feelings at the time



Likes and dislikes



Expression / Personality (sounds like you)



Date plus optional title for each entry



Actions from practice and performance





Great examples here: Link


Monday 25th August


Dear Diary, let me introduce myself. My name is Nicole and my role in the production is doing the warrior dance. So far I'm doing really great, but I'm a little bit scared because I have stage fright. I'm getting better at it and I know all my move really well. Also about the costumes I had to try on three dresses but the third dress has just right. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time for Wednesday.


Tuesday 26th August
  
Dear Diary I'm back and we had dress rehearsal and I wore a dress from kapahaka. We had make up and lipstick on. I'm doing great so far but I'm still a little bit nervous about performing tomorrow night. Also I was embarrassed that on my dress it had hooks to clip it together, but it came undone when I was dancing. When I laid down on the stage the hook that Maui used in the production got caught on the side of my dress. I tried to help, it took a bit long but I soon got the hook undone just fine.


Wednesday 27th August  

Dear Diary I'm back again and I'm doing a great job so far. I'm not nervous any more now I'm super excited, because this was the day we were going to perform that night in front of our mums, dads, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins. In the afternoon we went back to the hall and they gave us all ice blocks as a treat for doing a great job. So this has been a great and an exciting day so far. Now I'm very excited for tonight.


Thursday 28th August



Dear Diary Here I am again and I'm going to tell you about what happened yesterday. So yesterday night we had to perform in front of lots of people, which was a little bit hard to do but it wasn't that hard after all. I practiced really hard and they liked us. We were loud, funny and amazing. Now we are going to do it about seven more times till the end of the week which will be very tiring for all of us to do but we will get the hang of it sooner or later which we are and I love doing the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment